About Head Protector
- Helps Protect the head, occipital nerve, and ears from the development of pressure sores.
- Gel lining provides extra comfort to protect the head especially occipital parietal bones, occipital nerve, and ears from the development of a bed sore by relieving the excessive pressure.
- Used after neurosurgery to prevent any injury at operation sites.
- Can be used up to Grade III bed sores.
- Easy to donning & doffing.
Instructions for use :
- Washcloth & gel separately.
- When the gel is dirty/sticky, Sponge the gel with talcum powder and remove extra powder by washing the gel with a mild shampoo and fresh water.
- Shade dry.
- Keep away from direct heat.
|Code||AVAILABLE SIZES||Dimensions in L x W x H (Max.)|
|C001||Small||375 x 160 x 10 mm|
|C001||Medium||375 x 160 x 10 mm|
|C001||Large||400 x 180 x 10 mm|
|C001||X Large||400 x 180 x 10 mm|