About Heel Protector
During excessive bed ridden cases heel need good protection from bed sore formation at heel area. Heel is the Second prominent area that develop bed sore easily in bed ridden cases.
- Help to avoid skin breakage from heel area by pressure relief.
- Prevent bed sore at posterior calcaneum during supine lying.
- Protect lateral & medial side skin breakage of heel.
- During supine lying calcaneum is the Second prominent after sacrum so need pressure relief.
- Can be used up to Grade III bed sores.
- Easy to donning & doffing.
Instructions for use :
- Washcloth & gel separately.
- When the gel is dirty/sticky, Sponge the gel with talcum powder and remove extra powder by washing the gel with a mild shampoo and fresh water.
- Shade dry.
- Keep away from direct heat.
|Code||AVAILABLE SIZES||Dimensions in L x W x H (Max.)|
|C005||Small||130 x 125 x 10 mm|
|C005||Medium||140 x 125 x 10 mm|
|C005||Large||155 x 130 x 10 mm|
|C005||X Large||165 x 160 x 10 mm|