About Sacral Protector
During excessive bedridden cases, sacral & coccyx area need good protection from bed sore formation at sacral & coccyx area. Sacral is the first foremost & prominent area that develop bed sore easily in bedridden cases.
- Sacral is the first & foremost site to develop a bed sore because the comatose patient is usually in Supine lying position.
- Sacral protector helps to prevent the developing of bed sore at this pressure bearing area.
- Sacrum is the most prominent during supine lying so need pressure relief.
- Can be used up to Grade III bed sores.
- Easy to donning & doffing.
Instructions for use :
- Washcloth & gel separately.
- When the gel is dirty/sticky, Sponge the gel with talcum powder and remove extra powder by washing the gel with a mild shampoo and fresh water.
- Shade dry.
- Keep away from direct heat.
|Code||AVAILABLE SIZES||Dimensions in L x W x H (Max.)|
|C001||Small (26" - 32")||990 x 300 mm|
|C001||Medium (33" - 39")||1170 x 300 mm|
|C001||Large (40" x 46")||1350 x 300 mm|
|C001||X Large (47" - 53")||1525 x 300 mm|